FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

S is for Slacker

So the truth is that Emily S. (the S stands for slacker) is up to do the next post, but since she clearly is taking her sweet time I thought I'd fill in the blank. ((Okay, okay, I guess she deserves the break...we are in the middle of finals after all)) But she will be doing the next post (I promise) so stay tuned because it's scary...and sad, and you won't want to miss it.

So my post is going to focus on me. How lovely. I picked up my cap and gown on Friday...wow, is it ugly! I cannot believe I just spent over $50 on it. I told Emily S. I'm going to wear it from now until graduation (this Friday). I'll wear it to Starbucks...shopping...to the dog park...out to dinner...fabulousness. Just so that I can let everyone know that--HELLO!!! I'M GRADUATING!!!! Well that idea went out the window after about 15 minutes when my head started itching. Ew. So I'm truly looking forward to wearing it for 3 hours on Friday. I may have an allergic reaction, I'll keep you updated.

So apparently I am in complete denial that I am actually graduating. Not a good thing. Because that means
no job
no outfit (for graduation)
no plans for moving out of my apartment
no graduation party (that's a post in and of itself)
lots of anxiety

This transition is not so pretty. And the lovely weather isn't helping.
***www.weheartit.com***


I know that everything will work out. But for 5 blissful days, I'm just going to pretend that I'm not graduating.



No comments:

Post a Comment