FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Snowy Graduation

I know I'm a little late on the post (and a couple more posts are coming on Christmas) but graduation was wonderful! It was boring (of course--what graduation isnt?) but exciting.


I cheated, and actually sat with a different major so that I could sit with my friend Jocelyn. I was paranoid that I would mess everything up, but there were no questions asked!

Joc and I walking up to the stage!


My parents came, and we went out to a great lunch after the ceremony.



My brother also came. It started snowing hard during lunch, but luckily we were able to snap a few pictures before getting on the road.


I don't think any of us realized how fast the snow was coming down. My parents headed home and were stuck in traffic watching cars slide off the road into the ditches. Luckily they were fine, but got stuck in Salem--basically the middle of nowhere. I called around to 7 hotels just to find one that wasn't booked...they ended up with a ''luxury'' suite (with a pink jacuzzi and all, haha!)


They stayed one night in Salem and then slowly headed home.



Needless to say, the dogs loved the snow. And it provided the perfect backdrop...if only it didn't make travel (and moving out) so difficult!! Close enough to a white Christmas for me!



So Sully and I are officially back in Richmond (until a job opportunity comes along) and both miss S and T. An upcoming visit it certainly in the works!




No comments:

Post a Comment