FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Long Time Coming

Sully was FINALLY groomed yesterday! Okay, I'm exaggerating slightly, but the boy needed a bath!!

I'll be the first to admit...his hair is crrrazy. Untamable. {{nappy}}

I've always said that if I have children with thick hair I'll have NO idea what to do with it. I, sadly, was cursed with fine hair...hair is not my forte. And my dog's hair is ALL.OVER.THE.PLACE. I'm out of my element.

I'll also admit that I'm a little self-conscious about his hair. I worry that he looks unkept...messy...

So the days that he goes to the groomer are wonderful! He always comes back with halfway normal looking hair. ***Praise the Lord!!!!*** I just wish he could be groomed every day!



The snow is supposedly headed our way this weekend, so I'm busy dusting off the sleds, heading to the grocery store, possibly making some rice crispy treats, and watching far too many episodes of SVU.

Happy Weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment