FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter Wonderland

As much as I want summer, I have to say that the snow is beautiful. There is something so peaceful about a snowy night.


I've been holed up inside since it hit Friday night. Thankfully I got snowed in at Hugh's with some friends. There has been some cabin fever, a few squabbles, but mainly lots of movies, great conversations, and the occasional drink or two :)


Hugh's dog Beau has been great with Sully (which is incredible since he doesn't like dogs...and thinks he's human.)


We got snow...a lot, well more than we expected. I'd say about 10 inches, and the boys LOVE it! But since it's such a pain drying them off once they're done, there has been limited outside time, poor puppies!





I even got the chance for a much-needed self-pedi! 






Hope your weekends were just as fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment